One of the things I’ve vowed to do it plan meals! I’m trying to lose weight and have been on Weight Watchers for a while now. I haven’t been losing like I want and the main reason is because I have not been planning! If I don’t plan it, I don’t do it. Below is what I’m planning to eat this week.
My breakfast is pretty predictable. I may mix it up once in a while but it’s usually the same ‘ole stuff.
- Fiber One 80 Calorie Honey Squares with sliced banana and 1 cup skim milk
- Oatmeal with blueberries
- Whole Wheat Bagel Thins with Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese
During the school year, my lunches consist of leftovers or a WW Smart Ones, fruit and/or veggies, Yoplait Greek 100 yogurt (love this stuff!) and a Diet Dr. Pepper or iced tea.
Supper I’m only planning 4 meals because I’m off to Oklahoma for the weekend and I’m sure my husband will make pizza one night this week.
- Whole wheat pasta with jarred spaghetti sauce, salad with balsamic vinegar and oil, broccoli, skim milk and fruit
- Baked tilapia with lemon, salad, dinner roll, green beans and fruit
- Low Fat Chicken Parmesan, salad, broccoli and skim milk
- Chicken stir fry with brown rice, fruit and skim milk
So will I follow along with my menu plan? Guess I’ll know for sure at the end of the week!